SharePoint Factory partners with universities in Australia and Malaysia to enhance the practical teaching and learning value of IT courses and create employment opportunities for students and graduates.
We work closely with universities to help them become certified training centres for Microsoft.
Once lecturers receive Microsoft certification, students then have the opportunity to gain the latest SharePoint 2010 skills - providing a point of differentiation when recruiting students to IT and Computer Science degrees.
Partnering with SharePoint Factory gives universities the ability to:
• Provide students with real work experience
• Enhance the practical teaching and learning
value for the courses offered by the university.
• Make course offerings more attractive to
potential and existing students.
• Increase the demand and improve the intake
of students to IT courses.
• Incorporate active paid work placement
within a course.
• Help create local jobs.
For more information on SharePoint Factory partnerships, please contact,
Mr Kee Wong
+61 3 9428 1118