SharePoint Factory’s model brings with it a raft of benefits for government. In partnership with SharePoint, universities and Microsoft, governments have the ability to:
• Create highly skilled local resources.
• Create export revenue.
• Create job options for students.
• Increase productivity.
• Address a growing SharePoint skills shortage.
• Increase the international competitiveness of
local companies by giving access to cost
effective SharePoint resources.
• Create flow on infrastructure and
employment benefits for a region.
• Assist in population growth and retention for
The starting point for the realisation of these benefits is an investment in training programs in universities.
To explore a government partnership with SharePoint Factory in more detail, please contact us.
For more information on SharePoint Factory partnerships, please contact,
Mr Kee Wong
+61 3 9428 1118